Help with Cobaltfhd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

navagator

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
I'd like to try the Cobaltfhd skin on my OS Mio 4K but for some reason it won't install. I've deleted all skins except for the Pli skin and a skin named Emergency which I can't find a way to uninstall.

I must be doing something wrong, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Some skins are not built to be compatible with all images or versions. Have you tried installing the skin on a different image? Be careful! Incompatible skins can cause serious problems.

You might check with the skin's author for compatibility questions.

I'd like to try the Cobaltfhd skin on my OS Mio 4K but for some reason it won't install. I've deleted all skins except for the Pli skin and a skin named Emergency which I can't find a way to uninstall.

I must be doing something wrong, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

What does "won't install" mean? Are you using the IPK file? What image are you trying to install it on? Did you make a FULL backup beforehand? As Brian said, a skin can cause some serious problems, if not tweaked specifically for the image you are running.

That skin supposedly works with regular OpenPli image. I highly suggest you load OpenPli in one of your slots, and see if that skin wil then load on THAT image.

What does "won't install" mean? Are you using the IPK file? What image are you trying to install it on? Did you make a FULL backup beforehand? As Brian said, a skin can cause some serious problems, if not tweaked specifically for the image you are running.

That skin supposedly works with regular OpenPli image. I highly suggest you load OpenPli in one of your slots, and see if that skin wil then load on THAT image.

Thank you for your reply.

I tried installing it on TNAP 3.2. I went to the plugins menu and selected the skin there and a black box came up that basically said "no packages installed or removed". I do have a full backup, I know the importance of that. Maybe I will load OpenPli and try that as you suggested.

No Packages Installed or Removed.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)