Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

At least they have a glimmer of hope in McFadden.

If you want to talk about teams that aren't worth talking about, see the Falcons, Ravens and Dolphins.
How bad ARE the Raiders, if ALL those teams are on their schedule this year?

How bad ARE the Raiders, if ALL those teams are on their schedule this year?

Are you saying the teams schedule indicates how good/bad a team is? I thought the opponents are predetermined years in advance. Can someone shed some light on this?

Nevermind, i just realized san diego and new england have an easier schedule than oakland.

Are you saying the teams schedule indicates how good/bad a team is? I thought the opponents are predetermined years in advance. Can someone shed some light on this?

SUPPOSEDLY, the better you are, the tougher the schedule is SUPPOSE TO BE....but we all know that is not true. Like you stated, San Diego and New Englad have an easier schedule...on paper...than the Raiders.

SUPPOSEDLY, the better you are, the tougher the schedule is SUPPOSE TO BE....but we all know that is not true. Like you stated, San Diego and New Englad have an easier schedule...on paper...than the Raiders.

They did away with weighted schedules in 2002 when they realigned into 8 divisions with 4 teams each.

Now each division rotates the conferences in which they play each year. The advantage, of course, is that while every team will have the same number of division games as before, the non-division schedules will match as closely as possible (four against teams in another division in the conference and four against a division in the other conference; only the two final games will differ).

San Diego might have an easier schedule, just because the play the Raiders TWICE. :D

i have no doubt the chargers will make the playoffs....the question is, will they actually win a game or 2 when they get there....:eek:
Like last year, when they beat Tennessee and the Colts to get to the AFC Championship game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)