Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders #1 Regardless win or loose my team

I'm with you Hugo!:up I was a little disappointed in the terrible defense called by Dimwit Ryan that gave the Titans the yards to kick the field goal. Though W/L is really not important in PRESEASON...calling the right plays at the right time is...and he DEFINATELY brainfarted!:mad:

Attachments

• raidernation4by.jpg
    raidernation4by.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 108
Who was the rookie of the year in 2007? Hint - it wasn't JaMarcus Russell, your overall #1 pick.

So NOW you are GM of the year??!! LOL! Come on dude....By the way, when was the last time a QB won rookie of the year? JUST a "tad more difficult" to adjust as a starter at QB than RB....:rolleyes:

So NOW you are GM of the year??!! LOL! Come on dude....By the way, when was the last time a QB won rookie of the year? JUST a "tad more difficult" to adjust as a starter at QB than RB....:rolleyes:
If McFadden ends up winning the rookie of the year award, I'll give him his props. :)

If McFadden ends up winning the rookie of the year award, I'll give him his props. :)

I don't want individual accomplishments...I want him to help the team win. IF he does not rush for more than 900 yards, but stays healthy and the team wins 7 or 8 games....he has done EXACTLY what EVERY single Raiders fan has hoped for!;)

Last edited:
Not too good of a chance of that! Since they have 3 Very good RB and probably will have 4!

The will ONLY keep 3. Fargas, Bush and McFadden. Do NOT be surprised with Fargas, atleast initially, take most of the handoffs the 1st few games. But by the end of the year, it will be McFadden and Bush.

The will ONLY keep 3. Fargas, Bush and McFadden. Do NOT be surprised with Fargas, atleast initially, take most of the handoffs the 1st few games. But by the end of the year, it will be McFadden and Bush.
I have to disagree. I feel like they will keep Louis Rankin. Back up and for special teams and at very least they would keep Adimchinobi Echemandu even though i think it's time to part ways!!

Status
Not open for further replies.