Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salsa, BlackHitachi and Hugo.....

What's the deal with Run DMC? I heard today that Fargis is the starting RB. Is this true? How is McFadden going to be utilized this year? How does he look in camp so far? Inquiring minds need to know. (Just drafted him in my fantasy league. ;))

My RAIDERS lost again but make no different will make past 6 game in the regular season

The fact that they lost is no big deal...it was HOW they lost and the apparent shows, we still have a shacky offensive line AND lack of ANY WR speed to get open. I am still hoping for a 7-9,realistically more like 5-11 or 6-10.:(

The fact that they lost is no big deal...it was HOW they lost and the apparent shows, we still have a shacky offensive line AND lack of ANY WR speed to get open. I am still hoping for a 7-9,realistically more like 5-11 or 6-10.:(

I still think the Raiders will challenge Denver for second place. You're very solid on defense, stacked at running back, and have a QB that I think will be a stud in the NFL. A solid O-line is obviously a vital ingredient, but the Raiders are definitely going in the right direction. I see 7-9 and possibly 8-8. IMO, it's not good for the NFL when the Raiders are down (I feel the same way about Miami, Dallas, and Pittsburgh).

Question for the Raider Nation.

What the heck is wrong with JaMarcus Russell's shoulder pads?
He looks like the Hunchback from Notre Dame.

As for what I have seen from them so far, Russell is inconsistent, they can't stretch the field and will have big problems with scoring, but the D looks good and can keep them in a bunch of games. San Diego rules the roost in this division and the rest will struggle to even finish 8-8 and if the situation in Denver goes down the tubes the Raiders will end up in 2nd place.

Question for the Raider Nation.

What the heck is wrong with JaMarcus Russell's shoulder pads?
He looks like the Hunchback from Notre Dame.

As for what I have seen from them so far, Russell is inconsistent, they can't stretch the field and will have big problems with scoring, but the D looks good and can keep them in a bunch of games. San Diego rules the roost in this division and the rest will struggle to even finish 8-8 and if the situation in Denver goes down the tubes the Raiders will end up in 2nd place.

Russell's inconsistancy is due to a couple of things. ONE, the offensive line has not been good AT ALL in the pass protection. They have been decent openning up holes for Justin Fargas, I mean the guy only started about half of last years games and he had over 1000 yards. And TWO, we have absolutely NO SPEED at the WR position...and as much as I LOVED Jerry Porter, he really was not that good last year. I am HOPING that Jevon Walker can help us and Curry improves even more, Zack Miller is an aboslute STUD at TE!

So, like I said REALISTICALLY, I am looking at a VERY competative team at 6-10 or 7-9 ALL due to their defense. I think the Raiders defense will surprise some people in HOW GOOD they are. IF we get a lucky break or two and get good quality play from Walker and Miller....and you KNOW McFadden is going be a stud, we might end up 8-8 in a VERY weak division that just got weaker to me because WITHOUT Shawn Merriman, the Chargers will NOT have a a chance at the teams like the Pats, Colts, Jaguars, Browns or Steelers.......NONE.

I still think the Raiders will challenge Denver for second place. You're very solid on defense, stacked at running back, and have a QB that I think will be a stud in the NFL. A solid O-line is obviously a vital ingredient, but the Raiders are definitely going in the right direction. I see 7-9 and possibly 8-8. IMO, it's not good for the NFL when the Raiders are down (I feel the same way about Miami, Dallas, and Pittsburgh).

Denver is not that good. I think its going to be San Diego at 10-6 and a free-for-all after that. My Raiders play in just about the worst division in the NFL. In fact, I think San Diego will more than likely be the ONLY team at .500 or above.

Denver's a descending team; they are ripe for a BEATING.

The Raiders will crush them, IMO.

I predict it will be 41-14.

Why are they playing on Monday night?????

Two reasons:

1. Long-time rivalry with the Broncos

2. McFadden's pro debut.

I thought they didn't show teams with losing records on Monday night. Was that only when ABC had the rights?

I thought they didn't show teams with losing records on Monday night. Was that only when ABC had the rights?

Ramy,
I think when NBC got the Sunday night package, that became the premier primetime game. ESPN's Monday night schedule is more like ESPN's Sunday night schedule back when the premier primetime game was Monday Night on ABC.

It's going to be another looooong season for us Raider fans:(

The blame for this loss goes squarely on two FA pickups...Hall and Gibson. THey let a ROOKIE make them both look like fools. 9 catches, 140+ yards and a touchdown. PATHETIC

It's going to be another looooong season for us Raider fans:(

The blame for this loss goes squarely on two FA pickups...Hall and Gibson. THey let a ROOKIE make them both look like fools. 9 catches, 140+ yards and a touchdown. PATHETIC

Will not let ONE game judge the season. I look at it as NOW we know what needs to be worked on....and go from there. We look to next week to KC. I will be in Buffalo for the Raiders/Bills game(family still lives about 1 hour away from Buffalo).

Status
Not open for further replies.