Hey! :-) I have a baseball question.

something I noticed on the mlb site

For the Twins games that are on FSN in outstate MN but on Channel 29 in Minneapolis, the twins site lists what channel it will be on

Live outside of the Twin Cities?

Want to watch the Twins on Monday, May 25?

DirecTV subscribers:
Tune to Channel 652

DishNet subscribers:
Tune to Channel 450

but the Brewers site doesn't

You may have checked this, but are you looking under the "ALL SUB" guide, not one you made? That will tell you ALL the channels you are subscribed to and should be getting.

I wanted to thank all of you guys so much for all the helpful info. I also wanted to thank the two private messages I got from two guys and the map Cade sent. I'm still not getting any thing other than what I have in the Multi Sport package and am not getting any alternate channels. I'm the Bronze 100 plus and the website says I should be getting those starting at 444. So I'm guessing the Brewers would be on one of those from what you guys are telling me. :(

I live south of Milwaukee around the Kenosha area. I do have one other question. I'm currently living alone but have a second television set in the house. Is there any way I can have my DISH account ran to the second room? I'm not worried about watching anything different on different sets since its just me but would just like a picture on the set.

And I like the Phillies avatar. :up

Claire

I love you :D

I have it on Channel 3 with no audio or video cables. I tried doing a channel up today from the Big Ten Network (under the all channels menu) and wound up at one of the sports PPV channels. I'm not getting anything after 439 until 454 and that was advertising WWE.

I was not getting any alternates with the sports pack-had to reboot like Iceberg said and ran a check switch and then all the channels were there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts