HGTV - On and poppin'

Great! It wasn't on when I was leaving around 8.
It's going to take some time for the PG to catch up.

I will check it out tonight after work. I guess we will see if Voom addes FoodNetwork next Wednesday now. Although I would like another HD channel added (INHD or HDNET).

That's what I'm talking about. No build up, no announcement 3 months in advance. One day you wake up and boom more channels. :D Good job Voom, let's do this more often. We don't need to know when you plan on releasing things unless it available now or it's sitting at home waiting for me. All of these pre pre pre announcements for the mystery DVR and 3,000 HD channels are just torture. This I like, and my wife will love. Get the Food Network and we're in business.

Now getting program info, too. All is well. I'm now ready for more channels, please (preferably high definition). :D

Anyone else notice that there's now a channel 700? Another Voom Infommercial channel.

I kid you not, I was this close (picture thumb and pointing finger real close togther) to dropping Voom for the lack of HGTV and Food Channel. My wife protested when we switched to Voom and she lost these channels. I asked her to be patient, that I thought they were coming. But it was getting tough to defend after several months. So for me this is in the nick of time. Now just give her her precious Food Channel and I'll be on easy street.

Well, on second thought, the Fox network off the satellite would help too. I live in a "fox hole" and we're missing a lot of NFL. :(

thanks for nothing Voom! now that HGTV is on, my wife has taken over the TV. you know, i'm not so sure that this is a good idea.

:)

frank

mukaidaf said:
thanks for nothing Voom! now that HGTV is on, my wife has taken over the TV. you know, i'm not so sure that this is a good idea.

:)

frank

On the other hand, this might be the ideal time to get that new TV you've been eyeing or maybe an addition for the home theater projector/screen setup. :D

Woo Hoo!! Goodbye Adelphia Cable!! Don't have to pay another $35 for HGTV!

JimP said:
On the other hand, this might be the ideal time to get that new TV you've been eyeing or maybe an addition for the home theater projector/screen setup. :D
Heck, give the wife an old 27" analog TV, you don't want to be wasting a HDTV's life watching SD on it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)