Rumor: HGTV Channel 615

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Voom CSR just told me that HGTV will be on channel 615, and scheduled to begin on Wednesday, Nov 24 at 7AM EST (or possibly sooner, like this evening.) I asked about the Food Network, and he did not know about that.

From what I understand the mapping will be updated in the morning, I wouldn't expect it tonight. Also from what I understand the FOOD Network will be coming in about a week or so. :)

HGTV? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! My wife will kick me out of our BIG SCREEN to watch HGTV :mad:
Just kidding!!! Now she will stop complaining about the lack of it. :D
Like Vurbano said it, now that this necessary evil is done, MORE HD PLEASE!!!

vurbano said:
good, glad thy are going to add them. whoopdy dooo.. can we get back to the HD topics now?

I agree....I really dont care about this ch. Would much rather see or hear delvelopement on INHD 1 and 2. I dont have VOOm to watch HGTV....I have it to watch HDTV. Im glad that alot of people are happy with this...but Im not one of them.

Walter L. said:
Tomorrow 1st thing in the morning, I will quietly remove HGTV from the PG :dev

I can only delete OTA channels out of the PG. Version 7.26. Is there something I am missing?

lol, making the wife happy is a necessary evil. I will gladly let her know of the HGTV and FoodTV, the happier she is the happier I am. ;)

negreenfield said:
lol, making the wife happy is a necessary evil. I will gladly let her know of the HGTV and FoodTV, the happier she is the happier I am. ;)
Then, let's make sure that our wives never meet :D

This is a wife thing, but if the wife is happy I don't have to hear about "man my mom watches HGTV all the time with her satellite" BS 24/7

having food and hgtv will take a lot of pressure off of me.. i'm sure lots of men here are in the same boat.

barth2k said:
having food and hgtv will take a lot of pressure off of me.. i'm sure lots of men here are in the same boat.
Not only that, but I've seen post about people who never sign up with VOOM because of the lack of those channels.

I just got off the phone with a CSR, and he never heard of this information (HGTV) ( I sure hope he is just uninformed). He did mention the $5 rental fee in December though.

stockymd said:
I just got off the phone with a CSR, and he never heard of this information (HGTV) ( I sure hope he is just uninformed).

I'm thinkin' that any time a CSR says one thing and Scott Greczkowski says the opposite, the smart money's on Scott! But "CSR" is a lot easier to spell than "Grec..etc." :D

It's going to be like Christmas...I know I'm gonna wake up about 6am and try it...just to see. I'm sure we'll all have lots to talk about tomorrow either way.

:clap or !protest :river

So much for getting our wives off our backs. Thanks VOOM. Now let's go after INHD1 & INHD2 plus NBA-HD & NFL-HD and oH yes, FOX SPORTS NET HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)