Rumor: HGTV Channel 615

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy that HGTV is coming to VOOM. Though I DO NOT care about this channel, I can appreciate the joy of others.

Tvlman said:
So much for getting our wives off our backs. Thanks VOOM. Now let's go after INHD1 & INHD2 plus NBA-HD & NFL-HD and oH yes, FOX SPORTS NET HD.

Yes, now I need to get the little devil that whispers "Voom sucks! Voom sucks" off MY back :)

I can also comfirm this is true....after reading it here I called VOOM and they said it's true. I also called Bo Park (some head honcho at Rainbow DBS) and she comfirmed it's true

sixy said:
I think you're referring to Morgan. She was taken off of The Screensavers and moved to a show called X-Play before they were bought out by Comcast. She's still there. She's probably the only reason people still watch TechTV. :D

No, her name was Kate or Kat something like that. It was back when they were ZDTV and then she was there a bit after they turned to TechTV

If my name was Bartholomew Frederick Dunwoody, my initials would indicate my excitement regarding this news.

But if I heard that the InHD channels were going to be here in March, I'd have to change my name to Yalbert Elroy Singleton.

HGTV just appeared this morning on channel 615!
Here is the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts