Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Cleaning off the tech shelf......

If you want to play around with some inexpensive HH motors, we have some customer return GS120 HH motors with both 42MM and 55MM posts included and also a Skywalker DG120a HH motor with 42MM post that are available to the first callers tomorrow morning for $10 each plus shipping. Want a few used and unverified parts like control boards, gears, housings or motors thrown in.... just ask!

These units are verified and bench tested working returns and are sold "as is with no warranty" with all accessories and manuals. We promise not to gouge on the shipping!

Attachments

• SANY0045.JPG
    SANY0045.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 216
  • 55mmPost.jpg
    55mmPost.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Thank you for helping clear the tech shelves! The motors were gone by the time I arrived to work!

Today we will start a fun free give away thread of sample receivers that manufacturers have sent us for testing.

I predict that it will be the longest thread ever in SatelliteGuys history ....... Stay tuned!

Thank you for helping clear the tech shelves! The motors were gone by the time I arrived to work!

Today we will start a fun free give away thread of sample receivers that manufacturers have sent us for testing.

I predict that it will be the longest thread ever in SatelliteGuys history ....... Stay tuned!

I couldn't wait for you to open that thread .... Count me in .............:):):):):):):p

That's fantastic .......... I'll gladly pay for the S&H of any test units ...... you can never have too many FTA receivers ......... I'd love to get my hands on any HD receivers ......... Wishfull thinking :D

Thanks for the motor deal Brian, very nice. :up

The receiver giveaway sounds very cool, thanks for thinking about us! :D Now I need a Receiver to go with the motors....and you step right up...

no motor for me

I overslept and missed the boat this morning.

WHO GOT A MOTOR ?
Must be someone here, 'cause it was a very limited announcement.

And, how many motors WERE there?

I can only blame meself for not getting one. I saw this post by Brian 10 minutes after he posted it, but the next morning it was forgotten. I only remembered later in the day, and then it was too late. Shame on me...... Tis my loss...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts