hi everybody from the other side lol.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

razorphreak900

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2006
tampa bay area
how you all doing? i am here to ask about the service...i currently have bhn in the tampabay area in fl...and i wont lie but the service is great.BUT i checked on the directv site and i noticed you can get alot more for less money,wich i might order the service and take off the cable part from bhn (ima stay with the phone and internet with bhn).....now my question is how good is directv? u kno the quality...the service...how well does it do on bad weather...especially here in florida where it rains alot, usually in the summer thought....and etc etc etc u guys get me....im from saint petersburg (still tampa bay area) and if anybody is from around here then i would love to hear how is your service and of course as well as anybody else around my area.....i really apreaciate your time and patients.....if you can add additional information that b great! :) thanks in advance..sry if it takes me a lil bit to reply back jic......peace

well up here in ohio with the snow we have, i never lost a picture. a properly aimed, secured dish should be able to hold signal within reason in bad weather. exc snow piling on the dish or it raining like several inches-3-4in/ hr. then no, but then at that point you have outher more inportant issues than tv to be dealing with. i know the fact that you get just about everything digital cable pushes for more for just the flat rate of less than 50/month, and the only realy "upgrades" are if you want the movie channels or hd channels.

I live in northwest florida and rarely ever have signal dropouts even in nasty rainstorms. Early Autumn we had weeks of horrible thunderstorms and I lost signal probably two to three times for periods of 15 to 20 minutes. It has been months since I've had even a signal hiccup.

When looking at directvs pricing structure, verify that you are adding in 4.99 for each television after your first. This is a common mistake due to fine print etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.