Hidden D* HD lease fee?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
rkr0923 said:
believe me I will be leaving when my commitment is up. what I'm saying is "I" will not make a "purchase" from a retail store and have D* call it a lease. If you fools want too that's your business, just saying not "me"
one more thing...if no one ever complains nothing will ever get done. this is true in anything.........I complained about pot holes in my street....they paved it. if I had said nothing, nothing is what I would've got. I complained about neighbors loud obnoxious music, police shut'em down..if I hadn't called, guess what, they would still be partying. complained about my high intrest on my visa...they cut the rate...if I had'nt complained still be high, so set back and be taking advantage of if you wanna..............not me :D
Yes, But complaining in this forum will do nothing for you as far as getting a message to any company that you have a problem with, in this case D*... You would need to call them and voice your opinion, they don't look on this site for answers to thier problems.
They may look at the site but not for the type of stuff your looking for answers too.

Give them a call and let them know how you feel.

Jimbo

who give a crap i don't like *D or *e is here reading your complaints

or like you are going convince everyone here to dump *D

Mods should close this thread. IMHO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)