History, biography @101w low signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
right now its still at 70 quality

did they pay their bill to keep it going at full power? ;)

Whats happening is Im not pointed at that bird anymore so that extra energy is going back to you guys. :D ;)

If it ever gets back to 100% maybe I'll point back at it but then I will suck all the signal out of the sky again and the whole thing will repeat itself. :eek:

Odd, when something goes wrong with my FTA setup it's almost like one of the kids is sick. Maybe I need to take up golf or something.

tvropro: Try and leave a little for the rest of us, ok? :)

Last edited:
History Channel at 8 pm EDT 9/12-tonight in fact.
The Unforgiven-Clint Eastwood Gene Hackman Morgan Freeman

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Hackman- You just shot an unarmed man!
Clint Eastwood-He should have armed himself.

Gene Hackman to Morgan Freeman-When your lies don't match her lies, I'm gonna hurt ya but not gentle like before.

Gene Hackman to Clint Eastwood-I don't deserve this.
Clint Eastwood to Gene Hackman-Deserves got nothin' to do with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If no drop outs or tiling tonight then I am going out on a limb and say they got it fixed.

or maybe yesterday due to 9/11 they had full power :)

Yep! :)

tvropro: Thanks, maybe I can get to see one of the best Western movies ever made for the tenth time!
@party

Still at 68 Sq at 7:35 EDT.....Usually gone by now.

WOW, it was like somebody threw a switch. 68 to 38 Sq in a second at 8:35 EDT. Oh well, guess I'll watch NASCAR on HD ABC.

Last edited:
Yep! :)

tvropro: Thanks, maybe I can get to see one of the best Western movies ever made for the tenth time!
@party

Still at 68 Sq at 7:35 EDT.....Usually gone by now.

WOW, it was like somebody threw a switch. 68 to 38 Sq in a second at 8:35 EDT. Oh well, guess I'll watch NASCAR on HD ABC.

If it dropped that fast they may be doing this at the Uplink to discourage us from watching. The Hotels probably have big enough dishes to deal with the reduction in power.

Glad I don't have to deal with those channels going up and down anymore. Got annoying.

Yeah, if I really want to watch something on one of those channels, I'll just swing my 1.2m over that way I guess. Although you'd think if they REALLY wanted to discourage us from viewing it, they might think of turning the encryption on instead.

Yeah, if I really want to watch something on one of those channels, I'll just swing my 1.2m over that way I guess. Although you'd think if they REALLY wanted to discourage us from viewing it, they might think of turning the encryption on instead.

Not necessarily. Sometimes the engineers at the uplink unencrypt for themselves, and in this case have big enough systems at home to handle it.

It was back up here after midnight. Worked out fairly good. Got to watch NASCAR in HD for the first time. Ms. Bubba kept ducking when the cars came at the camera. Don't know if it was the picture quality or the wine coolers. :) Then after the race History Chan was back up and we watched the repeat of the movie at midnight.
Gene Hackman- 'You just shot an unarmed man!'
Clint Eastwood-'He should have armed himself.' :D

Anyway if every worked perfect then it wouldn't be any fun. Might as well sub to Direct TV and be bottle fed!
Ya just gotta luv this stuff and like the MAN said,' it ain't for everybody'...

If it dropped that fast they may be doing this at the Uplink to discourage us from watching. The Hotels probably have big enough dishes to deal with the reduction in power.

Glad I don't have to deal with those channels going up and down anymore. Got annoying.

I lost the channels for about 10-20 mins last friday on my 1.2m(first time). Soon after Q went back to a solid 94%.

Right now its 88%, usually its lower or bouncing at this time of night.

Anyone having problems tonight?
12060H

Pansat 2500A, 90cm 3ABN dish, Invacom QPH031

11:00 MST today
L73, Q46-59

19:15 MST today
L72, Q29-33

-------------------------------------------------------
Fortec MercuryII, Fortec 90cm, Sadoun KUL2 Dual

11:20 MST today
L67-68, Q 54-60

19:35 MST today
L66-67, Q47-51

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)