Holiday Party Recap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Scott's description it will play MP3 files. :)

Works for me. This gives me a new way of playing music in the car (to compliment my Sirius setup) and to transfer MP3's from my home and work computers.

I'm not sure if I got the model right, but based on the picture of all the prizes I think I found it, and if I did, this will also have AM/FM (yuck) plus weather and TV band capability.

Ask and ye shall receive.

korsjs said:
Do you think you will be able to get the audio clip of this and post it for the people who do not have dish network?
Attached are the following:

SGPlugQuestion.mp3 (0.34 MB) - The call
SGPlugMPEG4.mp3 (1.25 MB) - The response on MPEG4
SGPlug942.mp3 (0.93 MB) - The response on the 942
SGPlugFacts.mp3 (0.8 MB) - The call followed by the "just the facts" version ;)

Pure digital audio capture. :)

Attachments

• SGPlugQuestion.mp3
    346.5 KB · Views: 128
  • SGPlugMPEG4.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • SGPlug942.mp3
    955.1 KB · Views: 127
  • SGPlugFacts.mp3
    827.6 KB · Views: 334
I think the Just the Facts one sums it up nicely!

Is it just me, or did Charlie remind you of an old college professor, all monotone and sounding like he was about to keel over?

LMAO... what, you didn't ask about Movie packages?

That must have been one call screener who got in trouble.

Neutron said:
Is it just me, or did Charlie remind you of an old college professor, all monotone and sounding like he was about to keel over?
Yeah and if you listen closely you can hear that vein actually start protruding from Charlie's forehead, and the sweat forming under Jim's arms. :)

And I also find interesting that immediately after Chris asks the MPEG4 question you can hear a muffled beep in the background. That has to be from Charlie pressing the foot-activated trapdoor button for call screener #4.

I submit that somebody with shockwave talent (and a good amount of free time) create a "fun with real audio" (like in SNL) type SWF animation using those sound files. All in good nature, of course, so be nice to our friends Charlie & Jim. :D

TuxCoder said:
I submit that somebody with shockwave talent (and a good amount of free time) create a "fun with real audio" (like in SNL) type SWF animation using those sound files. All in good nature, of course, so be nice to our friends Charlie & Jim. :D

i think you just opened a can of worms. i look forward to seeing what some come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)