Holsted Does it Again...Somebody Please HELP!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
guys google "aquas tv problems" there are issues!!!! but all the posts i see are complaining about a pink screen, his turns greenish

and the problem is with directv, dish and comcast advanced eq.

Note to all I just sent the Pics to Dragon002 he will have some pics so you all couls see what the hell is going on here.

Here are the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    292.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    668.2 KB · Views: 129
Just to let all know that the above pics are from the $188.00 Apex TV from Walmart. I have yet to put up the Aquas pics cause I have to hook it all back up again today. Also this is hooked up with av cables right to the tv.

I don't think the problem it with the Satellite Dish or switch.

Maybe a receiver problem.

The Dish and Switch would not wash out colors as from the satellite to the dish to the switch to the receiver its all zeros and ones until decoded by the receiver.

just to let eeryone know these are pics from my $188.00 Apex tv from Walmart. I have to hookup the Aquas today and take some daytime pics of the install so that you all can see that. I also will take some pictures of the screen on the Aquas.

i think it is a wiring issue as they have never rewired,and i have a new receiver and tv

i agree with scott, the phase 3 dishes are gone now, just two 18 rounds. nope, tv or tivo. and im betting on the tv resolution on the aquas.

phil, me and scott have been talking. what town are you in? zip code?? would you consider an antenna if we could recommend one? it would save you $60 per year.

fulphil said:
i think it is a wiring issue as they have never rewired,and i have a new receiver and tv
Wireing would not affect the colors, there are no colors being sent down the wires, just a bunch of zeros and ones as a datastream.

i would consider anything that ould help my picture, but would i be able to use tivo

the colors look great most of the time....but then it does this say in a dark scene or like you saw on a commercial or what have you

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)