Hopper 2K S425

Another thing that seems to be fixed is the long delay switching from a recording to a regular channel, including locals (no OTA).

Seeing these performance problems on the HWS as well, although to a lesser extent. I hope a fix comes for that too.

Too many power cord and red button resets lately. During my entire time with DISH this is the worst it has been. I can't believe how incompetent they have been with the software updates. Slow response on the H2K, dropped internet connectivity on the HWS (no it is not my router/internet). DISH Anywhere app has been buggy as well.

I got S425 also. Hopper does seem snappier. I've not had any EHD issues at all. I now have no sat signal because of snow build up from yesterday and today.

Just got 425 last night and i am still having the same problems. My OTA channels are still going black sporadically and the Hopper is still agonizingly slow to respond to remote and front panel commands. It has actually taken 15 seconds to change channels a few times.

Still no S425. Between the slow Hopper and the deep freeze, I feel like I am approaching absolute zero, and all of the atoms in the universe are slooowing dooown...

Just got 425 last night and i am still having the same problems. My OTA channels are still going black sporadically and the Hopper is still agonizingly slow to respond to remote and front panel commands. It has actually taken 15 seconds to change channels a few times.

Did you try a re-boot by unplugging the Hopper?

Also not fixed: the issue with getting an empty PTAT folder when accessing it after watching a recorded event in My Recordings. You have to exit out and do it again for anything to show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts