Hopper 2K S425

Please PM me your receiver number so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Looking a bit closer the wrong recordings were on the same channel just a different time slot and in at least one case was not a program ever selected. in another case on channel 242 wanting to record Black Gold it recorded the Detroit Pawn show completely but named it Black Gold with 1 minute total time in info. I was mistaken regarding the channel shift on the couple I checked. < This Hopper was updated on 2/14 to 245. The other one was updated on the 13th and programing shift recording was on channel 188 and recorded a program not included at all to ever be recorded

Been on 425 for a few days now. Issues are:

1. Switches to live TV in the middle of watching a recording more frequently now, 2 to 3 times a day,
2. Goes black and quiet while watching a recording, usually requires a power off to fix, 1 to 2 times a day,
3. Only the Hopper that has the ethernet connection can download On-Demand now, others can't, but can watch it. The internet apps work on the Joey and Hopper #2 though. Bridging is on.
4. Hopper rebooting about once a day while watching.

Maybe it'll get better with the next update....:confused:

Dave

What is this about ? Never seen it do this before... It was on this for a while too. I navigated around the DVR menu and so on and when I exited out of that, it went back to this screen. I red-button-rebooted it and "fixed" it. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392513669023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392513669023.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 190
I'm seeing the "100% watched" bug a lot more too

Tried to add a 2nd picture (from Tapatalk) showing it giving me the "Resume" option. What's to resume when it's been "0% watched" ?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392516131291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392516131291.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 164
That's actually good because you can then back up from the end of the recording.
Why it thinks 100% watched I don't know. But it's certainly on HwS S335, too.
-Ken

Looking a bit closer the wrong recordings were on the same channel just a different time slot and in at least one case was not a program ever selected. in another case on channel 242 wanting to record Black Gold it recorded the Detroit Pawn show completely but named it Black Gold with 1 minute total time in info. I was mistaken regarding the channel shift on the couple I checked. < This Hopper was updated on 2/14 to 245. The other one was updated on the 13th and programing shift recording was on channel 188 and recorded a program not included at all to ever be recorded

TruTV they have a tendency to switch programming at the last minute which doesn't give anyone time to download the new guide data. I've seen this happen numerous times when recording those repo shows and worlds dumbest off the network.

However, last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning I did try to record True Detective off of HBO and about 15 minutes into the program FX and Justified interrupted my True Detective recording. I had been recording Justified earlier that night so I figure if I hit the red button it would of showed Tuner 1 as being tuned into FX.

Still seeing the 100% watched bug too.

I saw this bug last night for the first time. We were watching the Olympics when the screen went black while PTAT was recording. I switched over to the TV with the antenna to continue watching. When I switched back the PTAT recording had stopped and restarted. The Following on FOX was split into two PTAT recordings. The first recording was showing 100% watched. I haven't looked at nay of the other recordings to see if they also showedd this bug.

I saw this bug last night for the first time. We were watching the Olympics when the screen went black while PTAT was recording. I switched over to the TV with the antenna to continue watching. When I switched back the PTAT recording had stopped and restarted. The Following on FOX was split into two PTAT recordings. The first recording was showing 100% watched. I haven't looked at nay of the other recordings to see if they also showedd this bug.

I also had this happen last night on a HWS. The Olympics, news, and Intelligence we're split into two recordings.

I'm seeing the "100% watched" bug a lot more too

Tried to add a 2nd picture (from Tapatalk) showing it giving me the "Resume" option. What's to resume when it's been "0% watched" ?

This is not a bug but a new feature. It will happen to ALL movies and programs that Miley Cyrus is in. The Hopper is only trying to prevent your eyes from bleeding so it makes you think you already watched it. Be grateful. And the feature cannot be turned off either. ;-)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is not a bug but a new feature. It will happen to ALL movies and programs that Miley Cyrus is in. The Hopper is only trying to prevent your eyes from bleeding so it makes you think you already watched it. Be grateful. And the feature cannot be turned off either.
I was worried about posting that picture - wish I had a different example at the time ! In all honesty though, my 12-year old daughter recorded that. As for the movie, I have watched part(s) of it (being in the same room while she watched it previously). It's an okay movie - not the Miley that's in the news lately, more Hanna Montana type in this one.

Please PM me your receiver number so I can assist you further. Did each of these recordings have 2 recordings? Did you experience signal loss when these events were recording? Please let me know. Thanks.

I also had this happen last night on a HWS. The Olympics, news, and Intelligence we're split into two recordings.

I was worried about posting that picture - wish I had a different example at the time ! In all honesty though, my 12-year old daughter recorded that...

Daughter. Riiiigght.... :)

Mine is a little older and passed the Miley/Hanna stage. Thank goodness.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeap... :) The Fosters is "her" show as well. It might be a bit grown-up for some 12 year olds, but I believe she is pretty mature. There's a Sam and Cat folder of hers as well.

Jake and the something, Wall-E, and more are our 4-year old's. NCIS is our son's. Now that I look at that, a lot of us like our own shows that the others don't watch much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts