Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

Wow; I turned around and called in and now I am setup for a change out of 4 1.0 joeys and 2 hoppers to 1 hopper 3, 4 2.0 joeys, and 1 4k joey in the morning. Awesome!
How much, and How long you been a customer?
Because that sounds exactly on what has to happen at my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chatting now with my dish. Checking in to it. Asked me how many 4k hdtv, still checking, must have to go to second level support. Been 5 min. I am sure DIRT, will be quicker. Came back and said I already have maximum number of recievers?

Chatting now with my dish. Checking in to it. Asked me how many 4k hdtv, still checking, must have to go to second level support. Been 5 min. I am sure DIRT, will be quicker. Came back and said I already have maximum number of recievers?

Man you are getting some terrible CSR people.

I said I want to upgrade current hoppers to hopper 3. They say ok, let me review further. Now I just want to see where this will go while I wait for dirt, I am #49 on that list. Otherwise I will just call
Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Getting 1xH3, 2x4k, 1xwireless, 1xjoey2.0, and I already own a wireless. Let's see what charge will be. Waiting...

I can't even get on the Dish site right now cause of ya'll !!
66d512a66c59d635fb39a7783051e9f4.jpg

Crash and burn, or pay the bill, DISH!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stardust3
Did a chat, got my install scheduled for tomorrow. I wouldn't even have known about the H3 if I hadn't been having problems with my H2K