Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm 12 on the DIRT upgrade list, got contacted pretty quick and exchanged some messages, nothing weird about my upgrade, 1 hopper 3 and 1 4k joey, not looking for any particular discounts. DIRT member hasn't responded in over 50 minutes now, kind of feel like I'm stuck to my computer, don't want to leave the house until it's complete.

While typing this he replied asking to add protection plan so that I don't have to pay the service call fee, I have had the protection plan for years....feel like maybe they are mixing messages up or something, he asked me to charge to credit card or add to bill for the 4k joey, I said add to bill and then a few messages later he asked which card to bill to?

Another 45 minutes and no response, thinking about calling in and trying. Hate to keep waiting around...

I am third on the update list and got my first pm at 6:21 amd. Still waiting to finish the process. Luckily I can do other things while waiting.

I personally will never let a tech take back another of my receivers because any time they have I've been charged for not returning the receiver.

Same with my account ghey said its a techincal glinch in the computer system I can't ordered either. I asked if I can get this upgrade for free now for the inconivence they said I should I copy my chat just to make sure yo have it as backup. Or maybe I will try the phone number this afternoon and tried 1 more time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Same with my account ghey said its a techincal glinch in the computer system I can't ordered either. I asked if I can get this upgrade for free now for the inconivence they said I should I copy my chat just to make sure yo have it as backup. Or maybe I will try the phone number this afternoon and tried 1 more time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
My upgrade was free anyhow, I just want to get them out and get upgraded!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)