Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

Just got off the phone. I am upgrading to a Hopper 3, losing my Virtual Joey and adding a Wireless Joey and Wireless Access Point. Total cost $25 plus adding the protection plan. Install is set for Monday 12-5.

Hi,

I was contacted by DIRT 2 hours ago and have heard nothing.
Don't mean to be impatient but am about to leave for the day and would like to see if I can get something set up before I go.

I just called the normal number and was told it's not available to order yet until late Feb or early March. :( I know that't not correct!!!
I guess each call center needs a recording to play over a public-announcement system saying "Hopper 3 and 4K Joeys are available NOW and in the system" .... and have it repeat all shift long.

I guess each call center needs a recording to play over a public-announcement system saying "Hopper 3 and 4K Joeys are available NOW and in the system" .... and have it repeat all shift long.
Yeah, the rep asked where I saw that after I told her that I know it's avaible starting today, I gave her this site. She put me on hold and comes back and says this site isn't updated. I told her if you look it's updated all the time, but she wasn't having it.

Yeah, the rep asked where I saw that after I told her that I know it's avaible starting today, I gave her this site. She put me on hold and comes back and says this site isn't updated. I told her if you look it's updated all the time, but she wasn't having it.
Man I'm glad I did this at 7am this seems like a cluster----

By way, it is on dish.com now, talks about hopper3 and allows new customers to order

Just a suggestion after you set up your appointment log into dish and check your appointments and your equipment to make sure it went through...