Hopper 3 H301 Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What does it say now? I switched it back to Female. I still cannot select the Male box. I tried logging out/back in and changing to Dark mode. I also cannot see the gender on anybody. My SatGuys web site is processed!!
You can rest comfortably assured of your manhood. It is now back to Male. Perhaps it is best to just leave it alone. ;)

Well that's good. I have Female selected!! Where do you see genders? I just looked at yours and no gender and no age.
Try it now. I changed my Privacy settings to select "Show day and month of birth" and "Show year of birth." (I don't remember ever unchecking those options, but they were de-selected anyway.) I didn't see any Privacy setting for Show or Hide gender. I see the gender listed in the About tab when viewing your Profile.

Try it now. I changed my Privacy settings to select "Show day and month of birth" and "Show year of birth." (I don't remember ever unchecking those options, but they were de-selected anyway.) I didn't see any Privacy setting for Show or Hide gender. I see the gender listed in the About tab when viewing your Profile.
I see your age but no gender.

Like I said, I couldn't find any option to hide it (other than the "No selection" option that you already found) so there is nothing I can do on my end to change that. Which browser are you using? I am using Firefox, and I see both your age and gender.
Chrome. I will fire up Edge and see what I get.

Reactions: pattykay
Chrome. I will fire up Edge and see what I get.
I haven't used my Edge for so long I can't get it to work. Wants a bunch of updates or something. I am not going to screw with it. I looked at my Chrome in my cell phone and all the Gender boxes are there and Male is selected. I think I have Safari browser someplace. I will check it out if I have it.

I haven't used my Edge for so long I can't get it to work. Wants a bunch of updates or something. I am not going to screw with it. I looked at my Chrome in my cell phone and all the Gender boxes are there and Male is selected. I think I have Safari browser someplace. I will check it out if I have it.
Well don't have Safari. Must of deleted. Screw it. I am done for the nite. Thanks to all who tried to help.

Reactions: pattykay
I was updated this morning to H301 and the double press home button no longer works to get the red DVR icon. For those with Harmony or other customizable remotes you can still do...Home...Down...Left...Select... and that gets you the recordings page.

EDIT#1: As others mentioned the "drift" message is no longer there.

Edit#2: in diagnostics...settings...section D Audio and Video shows Dolby Digital "off" but in the audio settings I have Dolby selected as "on". Bug maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)