Hopper 3 Software Version H341 40.0 Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Haven’t posted the 40.0 color button list in a while since DISH doesn’t support it anymore. Haven’t been any changes for a long time. I still check the 40.0 remote and update my list for every Hopper 3 software update. For those that are still interested, attached is the latest 40.0 remote control color button menu shortcut list dated 7 May 2023. Did not find any color button changes due to the Hopper 3 software version H341 update.

If anyone discovers a mistake, find any more changes, or have any suggestions for the list please post them or send me a PM and I will update the list and post again.

Attachments

• ColorButtons-Hopper 3 7 May 2023.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 225
I never thought I would say this but I have gotten much more comfortable with the 54 but still prefer the 40!
I like and primarily use the 54.0 remote too. But, it is a nightmare for guest using it with my Joey 4s. The 40.0 is more of a traditional remote for most folks that don't have DISH TV.

The 40 Remote works fine with the Hopper3 but several functions do not work with the Hopper +. So if you don’t have a Hopper + you can use the 40 Remote.

Although it takes time to familiarize yourself with the 54 Remote, I now prefer the 54 Remote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
In PIP mode, I like to watch with the small screen in the upper right corner (the default position of the 9 available positions). Sometimes, the small screen blocks content on the big screen. When that happens, I click the Position button on the 40.0 remote to see the part of the big screen that was blocked. In order to put the small screen back to where it was, I have to click the Position button 8 times to toggle through the other 8 positions. Is there a way to go in the reverse direction so I only have to click once to get the small screen back into the upper right position?

Haven’t posted the 40.0 color button list in a while since DISH doesn’t support it anymore. Haven’t been any changes for a long time. I still check the 40.0 remote and update my list for every Hopper 3 software update. For those that are still interested, attached is the latest 40.0 remote control color button menu shortcut list dated 7 May 2023. Did not find any color button changes due to the Hopper 3 software version H341 update.

If anyone discovers a mistake, find any more changes, or have any suggestions for the list please post them or send me a PM and I will update the list and post again.

The link seems to take me to an ad. IS that the intent?