Hopper Duo

Hi HipKat,

Would you be able to post a picture of it? Also, is there a product/feature/spec sheet for it on the tech portal yet, beyond what you've posted already?

I copied that off the Tech portal. Right now only Dish administrators can see the page that was On and somebody copied pasted it to the general forum so everybody can see it. As soon as I can get a hold of those things I will post them here

I get it has two tuners but do they work like a hopper on locals where the one tuner has all 4 locals. With my hopper I can be watching ABC, Recording CBS, and someone viewing NBC on a joey and still just be using 1 tuner even though I have PTAT turned off. I assume the Duo does not do PTAT because of limited HD space. So I ask if you are watching ABC on the hopper and recording NBC is one or two tuners in use?

I get it has two tuners but do they work like a hopper on locals where the one tuner has all 4 locals. With my hopper I can be watching ABC, Recording CBS, and someone viewing NBC on a joey and still just be using 1 tuner even though I have PTAT turned off. I assume the Duo does not do PTAT because of limited HD space. So I ask if you are watching ABC on the hopper and recording NBC is one or two tuners in use?
Repeating the most popular answer in this thread: two :)

The Duo does not include PTAT so I am assuming that it doesn’t do 4 channels on one tuner...

Hi HipKat,

Would you be able to post a picture of it? Also, is there a product/feature/spec sheet for it on the tech portal yet, beyond what you've posted already?

No specs yet but here's a picture of the Hopper Duo.

Attachments

• Hopper+Duo+Image.png
    Hopper+Duo+Image.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 464

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)