Hopper S246 Joey S294 Is Out

Still not updated here.... Hmmm, my son had a friend spend the night so they were probably up watching TV late and would have rejected the shutdown prompts. Oh well, it will get here eventually.

My previous issues with the cancel button not backing out properly seem to be fixed with this update, but I did notice a new issue when scrolling through the daily schedule for my Futurama timer. As I scrolled to the bottom of the list of events for the timer, the screen went black and then it went to live TV. I was able to reproduce it over and over. Hopefully, this is not a common thing.

So far, seems to be the best update out in some time. I've found nothing not to like & seems completely stable. Fingers crossed.....

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Yeah I really like the new update, the auto play feature is the best addition yet!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Just chatted with Dish and there is a known problem with the new music app (the one designated by the music note). When scrolling through the stations on SiriusXM or Dish Music, some stations seem to be missed, or can't be seen. The stations will show up when using the up and down arrows.

...but I did notice a new issue when scrolling through the daily schedule for my Futurama timer. As I scrolled to the bottom of the list of events for the timer, the screen went black and then it went to live TV. I was able to reproduce it over and over. Hopefully, this is not a common thing.

Same problem, but only when skipped is hidden. Also, it only happens if I scroll or page to the bottom, if I move one line at a time I can get to the end without the issue. The issue started when I took advantage of the new prompt to record the next instance when I created a conflict.

You can enable bridging when you select broadband you have to go into network details and bridging is down at the bottom, you no longer have to press the blue button twice for it to pop up. Also while in the DVR if you select the edit action, then select edit action (green shortcut button) you can now select multiple DVR events and automatically play them back-to-back! PTAT events must be moved to the my Recordings folder to be added to an autoplay list but autohop will not be an available feature for events in an autoplay list. Another thing added is a MoCa indicator when you go into the hole-home screen.

Playlist feature. Very nice. They almost provided it for the ViP's, but didn't after all. I'll have to play with mine later.

Also, a superior Weather App that also show the active TV channel. Much better format than before.

And SiriusXM and Dish Music Channels can be accessed via Apps. The SXM and DM display as a LIST of channels and your scroll and chose and the music plays with the list still visible. This is a fine alternative to the EPG (SXM and DM channels are still accessible via EPG). I'm thinking a lot of people may prefer this display format. Album covers do appear, but it seems to take longer than via EPG. Nice to see so many refinements continuing to come down the line. I think we have a ways to go to get the Hopper system near "perfection" as far as display and organization and minor features.

Hit the edit button and select the shows you want and hit green button and auto play is an option. Once selected it plays the shows in the order you selected.

Now they need to get it working when viewing from another Hopper! I've been waiting for this feature for years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)