Hopper Software x33 is out.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For me the H333 is a complete failure! Nothing but crashing, No TV, Sluggish responses, No responses/freezing up. All on a Friday! We absolutely require a way to roll back a update! I am so so very tired of problems over and over again! Maybe its time to cut the cord for me. And thats not a good option with poor/slow internet.

For me the H333 is a complete failure! Nothing but crashing, No TV, Sluggish responses, No responses/freezing up. All on a Friday! We absolutely require a way to roll back a update! I am so so very tired of problems over and over again! Maybe its time to cut the cord for me. And thats not a good option with poor/slow internet.
Next time, wait for Dish to give it to you.

I don’t have a Hopper Plus or a Joey 4. I have two Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 client. I have not had any problems with any of the recent updates. Everything just keeps working and that includes the Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube apps. I am more and more convinced that the Hopper Plus is not ready for use. I think Dish should stop releasing the Hopper Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have a Hopper Plus or a Joey 4. I have two Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 client. I have not had any problems with any of the recent updates. Everything just keeps working and that includes the Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube apps. I am more and more convinced that the Hopper Plus is not ready for use. I think Dish should stop releasing the Hopper Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fully agree! I went years without a single problem. The Hopper 3 without the Plus is a rock-solid piece of equipment.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I manually updated a Hopper 3 w/Plus to 333 today, everything was working fine

I fully agree! I went years without a single problem. The Hopper 3 without the Plus is a rock-solid piece of equipment.
I can understand that based on the number of issues different people are reporting. For me, it's been great. Everything works including the Joey 4 and Joey 4 wireless. Apps work great. Only issue is the slow skip forward and backward. But for the most part, I know how long commercial breaks are and just fire off 4-6 skips and I'm fine. Would like it to be fixed, but one remote, one input have made mixing live TV, DVR, and streaming apps fast and streamless. But unlike others, I haven't had TV issues, ARC issues, or weird Joey 4 issues. No black screens, no issues with 4K channel. Waiting is certainly sure to be problem free, and you would think these issues would be fixed at some point.

I can understand that based on the number of issues different people are reporting. For me, it's been great. Everything works including the Joey 4 and Joey 4 wireless. Apps work great. Only issue is the slow skip forward and backward. But for the most part, I know how long commercial breaks are and just fire off 4-6 skips and I'm fine. Would like it to be fixed, but one remote, one input have made mixing live TV, DVR, and streaming apps fast and streamless. But unlike others, I haven't had TV issues, ARC issues, or weird Joey 4 issues. No black screens, no issues with 4K channel. Waiting is certainly sure to be problem free, and you would think these issues would be fixed at some point.
When I try skipping like that it skips to live TV!