Hopper Software x33 is out.

For me the H333 is a complete failure! Nothing but crashing, No TV, Sluggish responses, No responses/freezing up. All on a Friday! We absolutely require a way to roll back a update! I am so so very tired of problems over and over again! Maybe its time to cut the cord for me. And thats not a good option with poor/slow internet.

For me the H333 is a complete failure! Nothing but crashing, No TV, Sluggish responses, No responses/freezing up. All on a Friday! We absolutely require a way to roll back a update! I am so so very tired of problems over and over again! Maybe its time to cut the cord for me. And thats not a good option with poor/slow internet.
Next time, wait for Dish to give it to you.

I don’t have a Hopper Plus or a Joey 4. I have two Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 client. I have not had any problems with any of the recent updates. Everything just keeps working and that includes the Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube apps. I am more and more convinced that the Hopper Plus is not ready for use. I think Dish should stop releasing the Hopper Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have a Hopper Plus or a Joey 4. I have two Hopper3 receivers and a Joey3 client. I have not had any problems with any of the recent updates. Everything just keeps working and that includes the Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube apps. I am more and more convinced that the Hopper Plus is not ready for use. I think Dish should stop releasing the Hopper Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fully agree! I went years without a single problem. The Hopper 3 without the Plus is a rock-solid piece of equipment.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I manually updated a Hopper 3 w/Plus to 333 today, everything was working fine

I fully agree! I went years without a single problem. The Hopper 3 without the Plus is a rock-solid piece of equipment.
I can understand that based on the number of issues different people are reporting. For me, it's been great. Everything works including the Joey 4 and Joey 4 wireless. Apps work great. Only issue is the slow skip forward and backward. But for the most part, I know how long commercial breaks are and just fire off 4-6 skips and I'm fine. Would like it to be fixed, but one remote, one input have made mixing live TV, DVR, and streaming apps fast and streamless. But unlike others, I haven't had TV issues, ARC issues, or weird Joey 4 issues. No black screens, no issues with 4K channel. Waiting is certainly sure to be problem free, and you would think these issues would be fixed at some point.

I can understand that based on the number of issues different people are reporting. For me, it's been great. Everything works including the Joey 4 and Joey 4 wireless. Apps work great. Only issue is the slow skip forward and backward. But for the most part, I know how long commercial breaks are and just fire off 4-6 skips and I'm fine. Would like it to be fixed, but one remote, one input have made mixing live TV, DVR, and streaming apps fast and streamless. But unlike others, I haven't had TV issues, ARC issues, or weird Joey 4 issues. No black screens, no issues with 4K channel. Waiting is certainly sure to be problem free, and you would think these issues would be fixed at some point.
When I try skipping like that it skips to live TV!