Hopper Software x43

So yah skip back and jump back live tv still happens on my joey and my moms room joey, the 2 h3 too for that matter, but for most 20 skip back seem to kinda fix, atlest no where as bad as 10sec skip back.

playing of DVR still have issues were they were fixed but seem to be issue again,

play dvr from start to end withoy skipping/rewinding it fine, but if you skip forward and or back enough sooner or later it freeze playback, and you have exit dvr and return to it fix it, not huge issue, but if you paused live tv and freeze happens you just lost live tv temp recording. I know for fact this happen on both joeys4k i have and both them been replaced already. prior builds/software had this fix but seem to be isssue again.

Mom informed me of other issue on joey but they didnt really make sense to me and the usage in where it happen is something i dont do.

she paused live tv walk away and live tv had 1h30m and counting recording? ( and it was not paused that long) and as far as i know live tv pause caps at 1h? or was rasied? only skip back live tv to see something missed, which why know jump back to live tv still happens with 20sec skip back just way less frequent.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
to add to old bugs that are back.. Amazon prime APP threw (H3) is once again losing connection to server after watching something and exiting back amazon prime menus. This WAS fixed for months. but this build brought the bug back.

But hey DD works in Amazon prime app threw Optical cable, unlike netflix that just outputs only stereo threw optical. win some lose some? thought I am always amazed by how my time a bug and be fix re broke and refixed

:clapping

Going to post this here because I did not think it warranted a new thread. I have a Hopper 3/Hopper + with four Joey 4s. This morning the Joey 4 in our master bedroom gave us a issue I have not seen before. I am on the H343 firmware at the Hopper 3, but I forget the version at the Joey 4s. The issue was that the picture on the television had the appearance that there was rain drops all over the screen. The picture behind this was playing fine on all channels but for the appearance of what looked very much like rain or water all over the screen. It faded in and out a couple of times but for the most part was consistent. The fix was doing a hard reset on the Joey 4 and the issue disappeared. Leads me to believe it was a video output issue on the Joey 4. Wanted to know if anyone else has seen this or a similar issue? Thanks.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Going to post this here because I did not think it warranted a new thread. I have a Hopper 3/Hopper + with four Joey 4s. This morning the Joey 4 in our master bedroom gave us a issue I have not seen before. I am on the H343 firmware at the Hopper 3, but I forget the version at the Joey 4s. The issue was that the picture on the television had the appearance that there was rain drops all over the screen. The picture behind this was playing fine on all channels but for the appearance of what looked very much like rain or water all over the screen. It faded in and out a couple of times but for the most part was consistent. The fix was doing a hard reset on the Joey 4 and the issue disappeared. Leads me to believe it was a video output issue on the Joey 4. Wanted to know if anyone else has seen this or a similar issue? Thanks.
I haven't seen anything like that, but sounds like a hardware issue more than software. If it does it again try a different hdmi cable or even differ t port on the TV. If it still persists you could wait until next update to see if it's resolved, if it actually is software related. Otherwise may need to replace the receiver. It's also possible it's the TV so may try other devices as well.