Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Getting married in a few weeks so I need to start looking to change the TV layout. Looking to go from my single 722k on one TV to a 2 Hopper 1 Joey setup for 3 TV's. Reading around the forum it looks like there's people that have done a 2h1j setup no problem, and others who can't seem to get that configuration. So not really sure how to go about it. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Long time Dish customer. Currently we have (2) 722 systems. Interested in 2 Hoppers and 1 Joey. Appreciate the info on cost etc.

Hey guys! We're getting a lot of requests for 2H/0J and 2H/1J setups. I just wanted to post that this is something that we are still not able to setup (I have spoken with Zach and Mike on this as well). There are certain scenarios where we can setup 1H/0J, but not always.

Everyone who has requested a PM should have received one by now, but please make another post if you have not.

Bumping this post.

I never received a reply from my previous post.

I would like info on upgrading from a 722 and 622k to the Hopper and Joey full house system. I will need full support on 4 HDTV's. Thanks!

Using the chat feature on Dish.com, I was able to get the following upgrade, coming from a 722:

Flat $50 billed fee for 1 Hopper, 2 Joeys. Free install (I do have the Dish Advantage plan or whatever it is called)

Been eyeing this thing for a while, and this seemed like a great price, so I bit. Coming tomorrow.

Quick question for those of you who know this kind of thing: I asked the person I was chatting with what additional charges I will see on my account, just to confirm. She said the additional $4 whole home DVR charge, and then $7 for the additional Joey. I originally thought I understood it as $7 for EACH Joey (I'll have two total, but perhaps I was wrong.) Is she right? I kept the chat transcript in case she isn't, not that I'm too sure it would help me.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Hi dddjames and :welcometo Sat Guys. If you are being set-up with a Hopper and two Joeys, your monthly bill will increase $14.00 in receiver fees ($7.00 for each Joey) and then $4.00 additional for the DVR fee. If you have any specific questions about your account, please feel free to PM me directly. Thank you!

Looking for a pm I would like to to upgrade from vip 722k to 3 hoppers and 3 joeys also upgrade package to americas everything pack

Thanks

Looking for a pm. I have 1 hopper and 1 joey and would like to have 2 hoppers. I m being told by the dish network support that its not possible.

I am a longtime DISH customer with 2 VIP 612's and 1 VIP 722 in a 3 room, 3 TV set up. I am not under contract and I am interested in getting a price to convert to a hopper setup with a sling adapter and adding another room.

Are the Joey's wired to the Hopper's or wireless?
If I have two Hoppers do the share Hard drives?

Thank you

Joeys are connected to the Hopper. The Hoppers are integrated and you can share content between them and all the Joeys. I am sending you a PM regarding the upgrade.

DIRT Help! Earlier today I upgraded from a 722k to a Hopper/Joey setup. Before switching I transferred some recordings to an External HD. When I plug the EHD into my new Hopper, it wants to reformat and erase all recordings (warning #865). Please PM.

I have two 722s and would like to upgrade to two Hoppers and 1 Joey. How much more will this cost me a month. Now that I can connect OTA modules I would like to make the switch, can you you connect 2 OTAs?

Could someone PM me?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts