Hopper With Sling Software Version S330

330 still has an alphabetic result and no options for themes searches. The by "time on" prior to 328 needs to be reinstated. The alphabetic result is absolutely useless for me. I use the search to see what I can view next, especially movies and sports. I know that they want you to use Game Plan which does have a sort "by rating" and "by time". However, Game Plan doesn't have all the sports that are available in theme searches.

Ok so let me get this straight, many of you guys are wanting S330 yet many of you that have it are raising holy hell about what its broken?

I can only imagin how flooded tech support gets each and every day over these released updates that break things. I've come to a norm to tell people to give these things at least 3 weeks to settle down and get updates before calling in about any and all issues to avoid a return trouble call visit or something called in that is outside current software control.

Pretty much, you asked for it now here it is and deal with its growing pains! hah

Got the update on 12/19. Having problems with one of my Joeys now. Had to reboot it twice tonight to get it to show a picture. Green light on joey came on but TV said no signal. Rebooted and "Joey starting Up" screen appeared, then the tuner status screen came up. Then to programming. Turned the joey off again and back on to see if fixed and had to do the whole routine again. Never had to reboot a joey before in a year of having them.

I had no need to transfer any programs to my EHD under S328. I received S330 on Monday. Homeland had finished for the season so I decided to move those eps. I did all 12 episodes in one shot without any problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)