Hopper With Sling Software Version S338

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Hopper with Sling software version S338 is here. Hope it is a good one. I will update the remote control color button list later today.

I'm not to sure if my Hopper was trying to get the new software this morning of not. It kept going on and off by itself first time it has done this. Still the 335 Software maybe tonight.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm not to sure if my Hopper was trying to get the new software this morning of not. It kept going on and off by itself first time it has done this. Still the 335 Software maybe tonight.

Same here!!! :)

Probably to early for the PTAT change for ABC programming if that's needed.
My guess is the autohop issue has been nailed down for months. Wouldn't surprise me if support for the contract has been in place for the past few releases.

Both here still on 335.

Maybe 338 introduces support for the BT keyboard/pointing device and named EHDs! :haha

Both here still on 335.

Maybe 338 introduces support for the BT keyboard/pointing device and named EHDs! :haha

Hehe... :D A pipe dream, yes I know, but that would be great. I don't know about the rest of you but the last update is just buggy. Hopefully this version will be a little smoother.....

When I get the new software I hope they fixed the slowness and the OTA problem it's getting worse now have to reboot almost everyday now!

Only one that I know of right now dwarren2. A new icon named Reset Hopper that lets you reset a Hopper and Joey with the remote control. (Yellow - 9 - 9)

Really kind of sad that the only real obvious change is the ability to reboot easier. Point being that after almost two years since the Hopper was introduced, you shouldn't have make it easier to reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)