How are you going to watch Sons of Anarchy Tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
any idea how long it's gonna be until we get FX back? If I call and complain to dish would I get a discount on my bill maybe or something? I have the gold package and plat HD -_-

any idea how long it's gonna be until we get FX back? If I call and complain to dish would I get a discount on my bill maybe or something? I have the gold package and plat HD -_-

Where you been? We don't know. I'll predict within two weeks or less.

Ok, I don't care for the show either but understand those who do (and I'm old enough to understand the history). What I don't understand is what is so critical that waiting a few weeks (which is my guess for FX's site, not Hulu) to see a scripted show? I record everything and only watch sports the same day aired (and if overloaded, sometimes the next day).

Honestly, I'd really like to know just what the need is.

I may check it out tonight to see what all of the hype is about. Starts at 7:00pm, about 45 minutes away

Enjoy, but you're getting into it 3 seasons late, and it is one those ongoing plot shows, like Dexter, True Blood, etc.

Enjoy, but you're getting into it 3 seasons late, and it is one those ongoing plot shows, like Dexter, True Blood, etc.
Thanks.

BTW, I am 40, ride myself, teach gang bangers, lived and still live my whole life in CA where both the Hells Angels and Mongols started, and know a thing or two about the history of these things.

You are correct about getting into it. Watching it now and have no idea what is going one because I have 2 seasons of catching up to do

Ironic that the only reason why I am watching it is because I wanted to see what the hype was about and I would not know about the hype if FX wasn't pulled off of Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)