How are you going to watch Sons of Anarchy Tonight?

any idea how long it's gonna be until we get FX back? If I call and complain to dish would I get a discount on my bill maybe or something? I have the gold package and plat HD -_-

any idea how long it's gonna be until we get FX back? If I call and complain to dish would I get a discount on my bill maybe or something? I have the gold package and plat HD -_-

Where you been? We don't know. I'll predict within two weeks or less.

Ok, I don't care for the show either but understand those who do (and I'm old enough to understand the history). What I don't understand is what is so critical that waiting a few weeks (which is my guess for FX's site, not Hulu) to see a scripted show? I record everything and only watch sports the same day aired (and if overloaded, sometimes the next day).

Honestly, I'd really like to know just what the need is.

I may check it out tonight to see what all of the hype is about. Starts at 7:00pm, about 45 minutes away

Enjoy, but you're getting into it 3 seasons late, and it is one those ongoing plot shows, like Dexter, True Blood, etc.

Enjoy, but you're getting into it 3 seasons late, and it is one those ongoing plot shows, like Dexter, True Blood, etc.
Thanks.

BTW, I am 40, ride myself, teach gang bangers, lived and still live my whole life in CA where both the Hells Angels and Mongols started, and know a thing or two about the history of these things.

You are correct about getting into it. Watching it now and have no idea what is going one because I have 2 seasons of catching up to do

Ironic that the only reason why I am watching it is because I wanted to see what the hype was about and I would not know about the hype if FX wasn't pulled off of Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts