How are you going to watch Sons of Anarchy Tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

voodootroy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2009
Central, PA Beech Creek
So not happy about have to go somewhere else tonight to watch SOA tonight. When i spent a ton of money on a kick ass TV and sound system. The closest place i can go is down the street to my buddy's house to watch it tonight. On a 27' TUBE TV, Non HD.

Also this week "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and The League. I did find this news story from Kurt Sutter, The Producer for SOA.

Sons of Anarchy Exec: Dump Dish!

Let me know how everyone else is going to watch tonight.

Sutter is completely out of bounds and out of line. I just lost a lot of respect for the man.

This last season they were running a few weeks behind on Rescue Me when in the past it was the next day or two. Didn't really matter to me on a scripted show.

I could just watch it on Comcast as I have both.

Haven't carried to much for this season and now that the producer seems to think that I'm a fool for subscribing to Dish in the first place can't say I really care if I watch it again.

Although it is funny to read all the tweets from people scrambling to change providers just for a TV show.

No, I've not seen full eps this season. Torrent Time.

That is why I subscribe is to avoid have to go that route but since I am
hooked on the show then it has to be done.

What burns me is the guy next door will be watching SOA on D* and
I have to wait till tomorrow and find it on the net.

Thanks Charlie first you took away my Voom channels and now FX.

This is not baseball you do not get 3 strikes!!

/rant off

Not going to. I've never seen them and don't even know anything about either show. I do sympathize with if you are a fan of either show. It isn't fair but I don't think any provider should be bullied in paying these hiway robbery fees.

There's an article in tvpredictions.com saying that the producer of sons of anarchy wants dish subs to cancel their subscription with dish. I totally disagree with him for the above reason. Plus he's looking out for his interests in the show and wants as many people to view the show as possible. In that he's loosing a potential audience of some 14 million viewers his show is worth less to Fox and possible future syndication rights. Not exactly an unibiased opinion he's giving is he?

Ron

Thanks for the link Ron

Sons of Anarchy Exec: Dump Dish!
By Swanni

Washington, D.C. (October 5, 2010) -- Kurt Sutter, executive producer of FX's Sons of Anarchy, has joined his network's fight against Dish Network by calling on viewers to dump the satellite TV service.

Dish Network last week was forced to drop the Fox-owned FX, National Geographic Channel and 19 Fox regional sports networks after it couldn't reach a new programming agreement with Fox.

Dish says Fox is asking for an "unconscionable" price increase to carry the channels. If it agreed to it, Dish says, it would be forced to raise its subscriber costs. (Fox says Dish's claim is untrue.)

However, on his Twitter page, Sutter calls Echostar (Dish's sister company and the former name for Dish's TV service) "whores" and says people should "dump Dish," according to a report in Variety.

The producer tells Dish subscribers that "you're already paying more for FX than every other cable/satellite company in the world." In another tweet, Sutter concludes that Dish viewers shouldn't let (Dish) "f--- you out of your Sons."

Here is the part that I chuckle at

The producer tells Dish subscribers that "you're already paying more for FX than every other cable/satellite company in the world."

If Dish is indeed paying more than anybody else then Charlie's response is
justified.

So not happy about have to go somewhere else tonight to watch SOA tonight. When i spent a ton of money on a kick ass TV and sound system. The closest place i can go is down the street to my buddy's house to watch it tonight. On a 27' TUBE TV, Non HD.

Hey it may be a tube and non HD but if it's 27', that's still an obscenely big screen.

If that is the attitude of the producer of SofA, I'll drop it from my viewing. It is a show I can take or leave, so I think I'll leave it.

That leaves just Terriers as a show of interest on FX and I can get that on Hulu.

The producer tells Dish subscribers that "you're already paying more for FX than every other cable/satellite company in the world." In another tweet, Sutter concludes that Dish viewers shouldn't let (Dish) "f--- you out of your Sons."

What a Dumb#$%!!!! That is a great way for your company to lose a renegotiation. :D:D:D

Just do torrent. There are so many contents you can get. I download Britain Got Talent and even watch NG show even though I dont have any of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)