How did you spend your Saturday?

renegade734

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
Metro Detroit
We finally had a day with decent weather. I thought it was a good day to go outside and play.

Here is what I started with:

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2305.jpeg

A really nasty looking job.

Here's how it ended up:

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

It's not the perfect install, but it's a lot cleaner-looking than it was.

As long as you hit the studs, which it appears you did, Good Job!

I spent the day waiting for AT&T U-verse to upload my Studebaker slideshow to YouTube at 1.5 Mbps. Oh yeah, also went to see "Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. II"!
How was it? Not to hijack the thread.
I'll prevent the hijack by answering you here: I liked it as much, if not better than "GotG, Vol I". The only knock is the trailers did spoil the scene with Rocket and baby Groot. And now, back to the thread...

That's a good looking 1000.2 install, but I have to ask about a drip-loop and grounding, being the killjoy in the thread.

That's a good looking 1000.2 install, but I have to ask about a drip-loop and grounding, being the killjoy in the thread.
Yeah, I thought about that, but I had to work with what I had.

Looks like more fun than I had mowing the yard and cleaning the patio furniture. :(
I had to do that after I worked on the dish!

Reactions: Foxbat
I replaced 9 carpet tiles under my desk at work.

The idea was to replace the 2 under my chair, but I ended up replacing 7 more since I had to buy a whole box.

I got the squares in my entire office because I'm too lazy to move everything out to replace all the carpet at once.

Now it sucks because the new carpet is nice and clean and doesn't match the old. So probably need 2-3 more boxes to replace everything around my desk.

Woo hoo
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1494118850.352345.jpg

I watched the contractors I paid to fix my porch and expand it to make it bigger put on the primer and first coat of paint . Also watched them fix my flashing on my porch roof and fix some shingles that were torn or missing from the new extension add on. Tomorrow they finish the painting and then skirt the bottom of my porch to match my manufactured house(trailer). I can't wait to put all my new patio furniture I bought from Amazon out on my new porch ,after I assemble it tomorrow afternoon.

I replaced 9 carpet tiles under my desk at work.

The idea was to replace the 2 under my chair, but I ended up replacing 7 more since I had to buy a whole box.

I got the squares in my entire office because I'm too lazy to move everything out to replace all the carpet at once.

Now it sucks because the new carpet is nice and clean and doesn't match the old. So probably need 2-3 more boxes to replace everything around my desk.

Woo hooView attachment 126103
did you get dish to pay for those.....................................bawhahahahahahahahaha

To the OP: just curious, why did you switch from a 1000.4 to a 1000.2?

To answer the question in the thread title: I spent my Saturday participating in a church rummage sale, trying to sell my two old ViP612 DVRs. Nobody bought them, so they are still available if anyone is interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)