How do i order Directv from canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not trying to change the subject, but.....

Care to cite your source for this legal advice? Per the D* website, they are legally prohibited from providing service to Canada or Mexico.

I don't think the Mexican govt really cares a whole lot if ppl watch DirecTV...... I'd like to see DirecTV go after the many subscribers in Mexico, lol.

I think you should be allowed to watch whatever system you want, no matter where you live, as long as you pay for it, just my 2 cents.

^^ hahaaha.. the Canadian gov't will legalize pot and guns before messing around with the Rogers/Bell monopolies.

Living in Michigan, the past few times I have went over to Windsor, Canada I have seen many Directv dishes

Sorry, I didn't know this was your website, "stonecold." :rolleyes:

No but one of he downsides to having someone here to that works for DTV is there only real big request is to keep threads like this some where else. I see something I discourage it if it has to I file an report with DTV about illegal activity .

Because they usually find a rather highly placed sympathetic ear here.

my ear is not sympathetic to non americans getting US DTV service. This sites highest placed ear tends to let me have my one request which is I dont like having to do paperwork which would means I dont have to file things with my boss about what I seen so he does have to notify legal who will send a threats to that Highly placed ear, which is bs he just doesnt need to deal with .

closing thread because all it is doing is inciting flaming. Anyways the poster mentions 4 days ago he got the issue solved

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)