How do you get back to back shows to record on the same tv?

XorCist

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 6, 2006
I'm trying to set a timer for 2 different shows to record on the same tv, no matter if I set it to do 0 minutes extra on the end, and 0 minutes to start early, it still bumps the second show to tv2, how do i not make this happen.
also, i have a show that is set to record on tv1, but 3 days later its set to record on tv2 even tho nothing is recording at that time on tv1. (its the survivor finale if anyone is curious.) the main show wednesday is set for tv1, but it shows the final sunday show and after talk crap for tv2.
oh yea the receiver is a 622
thanks

nvmd figured it out...
i turned off record plus
thanks for looking tho..
mods can feel free to delete this thread

Last edited:
okay its me again, so that didnt fix it. I turned it off, and for some strange reason everything kept getting pushed to TV1. I had one show recording at 230 set for tv, but it pushed to tv1. Please help.

When record plus is disabled, the recording will be pushed to the TV that the timer is set up on.

When enabled, the timer will be pushed to the tuner that you have it set to, so long as that tuner is available.

To fix this, keep it off, and set up the timers on the TV that you want the show to record on. If you want it to record to TV1, set it up at TV1, if you want it to record to TV2, set the timer up at TV2

The default is to use the TV2 tuner as the primary tuner for recording. This leaves the TV1 tuner for watching live Dish channels. Remember there is a difference between TV2 tuner and TV2 output.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)