how is your overall satisfaction with VOOM?

Love Voom best choice in Satellite Hd

I have had Voom for four months and i love it because it is like a revolution and we are the first soldeirs in this battle. Voom offers almost 40 channels in HD, unparalleled . Whenever i watch a premium movie channel in HD , like Starz i thank Voom for giving me this rich experience to maximize my HD experience. For a small company with only 30,000 subscribers they have a heart of a lion and immense dreams. When i get my HD PVR i will be on cloud 9. New update should take care of the microstutter issue etc. Voom thank you for making HD possible.

Sean Mota said:
I know that there are improvements to be made and maybe this is a loaded question. Anyway, how is your overall satisfaction with VOOM?
Sean, I originally posted in category 2...now that I've seen some action behind their promise of an update...please move me up to category 1... :D I think I'm in this for the long haul! :)

calikarim said:
I have had Voom for four months and i love it because it is like a revolution and we are the first soldeirs in this battle. ...{Snip}
For a small company with only 30,000 subscribers they have a heart of a lion and immense dreams. When i get my HD PVR i will be on cloud 9.... {Snip}...
calikarim, I have only had VOOM for two months, but I think I have to agree with you--it is like a revolution, and some of us are a little bloodied--it's been a long "two weeks" :D ,but I think we're on the winning side! :) Can't wait for the PVR! :D VOOM on all you soldiers!
Vicki

Vicki said:
Sean, I originally posted in category 2...now that I've seen some action behind their promise of an update...please move me up to category 1... :D I think I'm in this for the long haul! :)
Vicki

Done!

Hey, a good thing is worth waiting for and being patient. It's like deciding not to pick up that BMW because the salesman was sloppy or there was a problem with the mechanic. I do not cofuse product quality with some service or sales problems. And as they say, "I did not buy my HDTV just to watch re-runs of Hogan's Heroes!"

Ive had Voom about 4 months now, all I can say is that I am very happy. They keep improving their service and I feel the fee is reasonable. I give them a 9 out of 10.

I Came To VOOM For HD & They Delivered.
The Only Thing I Watch on D* Now Is HDNET. The Rest Of The Time Its VOOM.

Here In Portland OR Since My Install 3/17/04 We Maybe Have Had 10 Days Of Rain, If That. So Very Few Occasions For Cloud Fade.

I Am Eagerly Waiting For The West Coast Satellites To Be Up & Running

voOM Rocks!

I have been a DSS customer for 8 years abd this service is fantastic!

Interesting numbers here.
Of those currently polled 18.5% of the people or 5.4:1 ratio(roughly) are anywhere from slightly to totatly dissatisfied with Voom.

Vreesar said:
Interesting numbers here.
Of those currently polled 18.5% of the people or 5.4:1 ratio(roughly) are anywhere from slightly to totatly dissatisfied with Voom.

I wonder with this firmware and the OTA scanning which several people were complaining about and the microstutters fixed with this update it that holds true. Basically you are adding up the people that left voom, that are considering leaving Voom, and the people who said they have lots of issues into one category. What you aren't looking at is that more than 80% of the people pre-patch ARE happy with Voom or pleasantly awaiting more resolutions to their issues. I think this is a good idea and a poll like this should be run every 2-3 months to see how people feel about Voom as they keep on making changes.

I think this poll should have closed when 6.10 was pushed. This was a significant update and may have changed a lot of opinions. I think a new poll would be more accurate a few days from now when the implications of 6.10 set in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)