How is your projector doing?

8bitbytes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NoVA
I was enjoying the great game Thursday between the Jets and the Patriots so I broke out my camera and shot a few quick pics. Anyone else still loving their PJ and the big screen fun?

100_0533.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0535.jpg

100_0536.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0538.jpg

100_0542.jpg

A little... these shots do not do the little screen justice... watched Survivorman on it last night then went to the BT and enjoyed it for a couple of hours last night...

Attachments

• T0S.JPG
    T0S.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Buggles.JPG
    Buggles.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 175
  • V.JPG
    V.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 172
Ah, the ultimate screen shot :)

I love my Optoma 720p projector. Just a coat of "silver screen" paint on a real-clean primed wall and whoo-la, 120 inches.

Eventually, I'd like to upgrade to a 1080p PJ, but those aren't cheap yet.

Found out the hard way last week that my PJ does NOT support HDCP, so that kinda sucked.

Nice! My PJ not showing me no love. It has this mysterious haze to the picure now. I think it was running to hot and something blew or a bulb went bad. I'm all out of answers. I might have to take the slap to the face and call a tv repairman out to test it.

Nice! My PJ not showing me no love. It has this mysterious haze to the picure now. I think it was running to hot and something blew or a bulb went bad. I'm all out of answers. I might have to take the slap to the face and call a tv repairman out to test it.
Sounds like there's a film on the lens inside from the heat or something. Do you still have any warranty left on it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)