How many FTA receivers do you have active?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

How many FTA receivers do you have setup and active?

• one

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • two or three

Votes: 54 51.9%
  • four or five

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • six to nine

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • ten or more

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
AZbox-Elite
Vantage-1100
Traxis-3500
Precision
TT3200-pci
Dvbtech 8psk Adapter-Usb

I polled 4 recievers
I forgot about my pci and usb units

Fortec Dynamic in the garage. (used for aligning dish when I move dish outside the garage
move cable from Dynamic and connect it to the den.

Coolsat 5k in the den for Blind scan
Diamond 9K slaved off of the Coolsat

For now I'm only using two. My Sonicview 8000 for blindscanning and the AZbox Elite which I'm stilled getting used to (only had it for a week). At some point I may get the gremlins worked out of my Coolsat 8100 and hook it up in the bedroom, but for the time being it's not in use.

I selected 2-3 (I use two Visionsat IV-200s and a Digitrans 7150 regularly), but upon reading the thread further, I realized that I forgot to include PCI cards (at times up to two in service concurrently). These numbers also change periodically, depending on whats going on (Space Shuttle mission, etc.)...

I voted 10 or more... :D

The warehouse dont count Jamal ;)

:) LOL!

I have 2.5... Sort of.

Coolsat 5000 / Fortec Dynamic
AZBox Premium

I didn't know how to count the Coolsat and the Fortec since I interchange them.
The AZBox is currently my primary receiver and I can only watch one program at a time.

I have a system setup at my cabin where I use a Coolsat 5000 as well, but I rarely watch TV there. Sometimes I fire it up for music.

RADAR

At present I have 2) VS MaxHD 2) Pansat 250sm and 1) Pansat 3500 SD all up and running . Star Trak 400 , 3)3500sd 1) Ariza 700 and a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra just laying around waiting for more TVs in the house .......lol

Currently I have connected:
1 Pansat 2700A to a Winegard 76 cm and a 10.5' /cosmos dish for C band
1 Pansat 3500SD to a GeosatPro 90 cm
1 Coolsat 5000 to a GeosatPro 90 cm and a 10.5' Cosmos dish for C band
1 Coolsat 8000 slaved to the Coolsat 5000
In the closet for now are 2 Traxis 3500's

I have 4 currently hooked up.

2 Traxis 3500 on NSS 806
1 BEC 2000+ on Galaxy 19
1Captain 8000HD on AMC 3

I have all 4 receivers going in to Aska 4 channel modulator feeding 5 LCDs tvs combine with the off air channels

1 Coolsat 6000 w/1.2M motorized dish.

I've been "promised" another receiver, but can't remeber for the life of me what kind. I do remember the guy said it had a built-in DVR. I think it's loaded with firmware I have no desire to have/use. If I get it, I hope to find replacement firmware (I know this great place for help in getting the thing back like it's supposed to be - - - -:D).

Embarrassed to admit, I only have one, unless I can also count the dish 942 I use for OTA and NASA (that and angel one are the only FTA satellite it will get so I guess it doesn't count). I'm holding off on any others till I have time to research a box that works as good as the one I have but also does HD and DVB-S2, and/or have time to figure out how to build a media center PC with satellite tuners.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)