How many of You have lost interest in XM?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I called to cancel and got the $77 deal everyone is talking about. I may very well try to cancel again next year though. For a low price it's worth it... for 13, 14, 15 - 20 bucks a month, it's not. Two radios, Internet, etc... that could get expensive.

I just called this morning and got $77 deal. If you are a crazy hockey fan like I am, $77 a year subscription is worth it. However, I was ready to cancel at $12.95 a month though. Especially, when you can watch nhl live on the nhl network everyday at noon and listen to the Commissioner's show thursdays on the nhl website too.

As of 6pm cst yesterday i have removed one radio from my 3 radio account. I called to remove 2 but they gave me the 3 month promotion on one, and thats the one i pay for, for my mom. After that i called her and got her opinion being the ideal consumer opinion (only knows how to turn the dial and find what she likes) she said she doesnt like it "why should i have to pay for something with all these commercials" she said. so after the 3 month extension she said she will go back to fm "whats the difference she says" they both play all kinds of commercials now.

What does she listen to that has commercials? The only thing I ever hear commercials on are the talk channels, and they've always had commercials as far as I know. I've never hear commercials on the music channels before or after the merger.

I've noticed the talk channels have more and more commercials on them now. Most of them are annoying and are scams (Internet Speedway, Go Here Next, etc). I'm tired of hearing them over and over.

We already canceled my wife's Sirius account as she's fine with regular radio and listens to our local AM station for news, weather, and traffic.

I have the $77 a year deal I got back on Oct or Nov. Once it's over I'm canceling my XM sub. Just not worth it.

On xm channels 21 22 and like 24 or something are clearchannels crap, so those are the ones with commercials. I also agree the talk has to many commercials thats are just plain stupid.

I cancelled the home sub about 1 year ago or so due to the fact we always had signal issues cause we can only listen to it in one room and i dropped the sub in car since i have a short drive to work. Plus we have a pretty good market here in the Omaha area-plus i can get sioux city plus jackfm which actually is a good station and i can get lincoln as well. I have a really great C.crane radio:up i can also pick up stations 200 miles away. We have a good am lineup here and I also listen to AOL radio as well so i don't miss it as much as i thought. I do get Sirius xm on E but don't listen as much.Max.

We love Sirius radio that came in my Dodge Nitro from the factory with free service for one year. As soon as by Wife listened to it she wanted it added in her Ford Explorer. We have renewed both for three years that was a little iffy late last year, but looks a little more stable now. In the home's home theater we listen mainly to Octane Channel 20 that is available on our other three LCDs plus this computer. Having both D* & E* we have it as part of both services. The cost savings of not buying CDs now has proven to be a real cost saver here and have not added to her 300 plus CD collection for a year or so. Could not do without it, and in the Nitro have their traffic on screen service, too.

I preferred XM before the merge. The only music I listened to were the classic rock stations and they changed to the Sirius stations (Top Tracks became Classic Vinyl and Big Tracks became Classic Rewind). I prefered the former. Now I mostly listen to MLB Homeplate

One thing I noticed, could just be a coincidence, is that I have more signal drops and interference now. My parents always had Sirius and they would lose signal under every bridge and my XM would never lose its signal. Since the change to the Sirius channels I now lose my signal often. I don't know why it would since they are still using the same satellite(s).

My girlfriend had like 5 radio's at one time and I think she either cancelled all of them or is down to 1 radio.

I still got XM in my car, but if it was not for the Baseball package, I would have cancelled it after the initial 3 month trial was up.

The only thing I listen to besides the baseball station is the 80's station!

I will say this, XM is a bunch of thieves when it comes to money. They shut me off in the middle of baseball season last year, and I called to pay it with a credit card and they talked me into doing a 3 year renewal. My Mom gets the renewal notice in the mail, and she sends payment for another 3 years.

So now they got like 6 years of pre-paid service out of me and they will not refund the over payment, or let me apply it towards another radio

I just called to cancel all four of my XM radios. I originally subscribed so I would NOT have to listen to DJs and their self-important chatter, jingles, and commercials. There are now more DJs than ever. On the 60s channel yesterday, it was song/jingle, song/jingle, song/jingle, song/jingle for over an hour straight. I was about ready to throw my XM unit out the window.
On Classic Rewind, a female DJ was complaining how we can mix animal breeds yet the government will not allow stem cell research. Huh??????
I'm not willing to pay a subscription fee every month to be bombarded with this crap.
What happened to the days of just music, and only music?
I might as well go back to AM/FM as soon there will be no difference.

I drive most of the day and could not imagine not having my XM. I listen to music on CD's but like the talk on XM. I like OnA, Ron and Fez, and Ellis on Faction. I don't however like most of the DJ's. Motormouth on 60's and Bodhi are ok but that lady on Alt Nation SUCKS.

I think I'm still on the year for $77. After that I plan to cut it off in the car as I hardly ever listen to it. I do not find it worth much at all as there is hardly ever anything I like on there. Even on the channels with the types of music I like do they rarely play a song I want to hear. I like to hear popular stuff not some off the wall crap that is not popular for a reason.

I've noticed the talk channels have more and more commercials on them now. Most of them are annoying and are scams (Internet Speedway, Go Here Next, etc). I'm tired of hearing them over and over.

Don't forget the one that claims you can lose 30 lbs by "cleansing your colon" :rolleyes: Ask any proctologist, (and Snopes for that matter) that idea is complete crap. (pun intended) Your digestive system just doesn't work that way.

Don't forget the one that claims you can lose 30 lbs by "cleansing your colon" :rolleyes: Ask any proctologist, (and Snopes for that matter) that idea is complete crap. (pun intended) Your digestive system just doesn't work that way.

Don't forget Prolixus... even bigger (pun intended) scam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts