How many receivers on an account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chavez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
Milky Way
How many receivers are allowed on one account. I would like 10 and don't mind having to purchase the receivers.

I'm not sure if there's a hard limit on how many you can have. I've read where some have that many. You can buy them, but why?

also depends on what directv shows as your dish type, and what the receivers are, if you have 6 dvrs and a swm dish without a swm16 they may cap you or force a tech to your house. I understand you can modify the system yourself with parts from solid signal and ebay and such to make it work with 6dvrs, but whether directv would give you a problem with that or not i dont know. Also be aware of adding receivers later, if you signup with 3 dvrs persay, then try to add 3more later, same issue may or may not apply. Would need someone from accounting or customer service to confirm. Just becareful with the legalities of this thread and what you are doing, hopefully all of these boxes are in your 5bed, 1family, 1living, 1kitchen, 3bath home lol. and not 321 main st apt 3 lmao.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)