How to Get Pac-12 Channel

tobsandmags

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
The new conference channels launch on Monday. I read they are Xtra channels. I’ve always been confused on what those channels are. Basically, I’m wondering how I get it in my 2016 Rav4. Is there a site that tells me this?

I’ve tried looking into it before. All signs seem to point toward our 18 month old car not getting these channels even though Xtra channels have been around for years.

The new conference channels launch on Monday. I read they are Xtra channels. I’ve always been confused on what those channels are. Basically, I’m wondering how I get it in my 2016 Rav4. Is there a site that tells me this?

I’ve tried looking into it before. All signs seem to point toward our 18 month old car not getting these channels even though Xtra channels have been around for years.

I just activated the radio in my 2015 Sienna with the two month trial and passed the PAC12 channel last night looking for the BIG Ten channel. It’s somewhere around 200 I believe

You would need to use the app or have a very new radio, it is on channel 373. I have a 2018 Toyota and it gets the Extra channels, but most vehicles don't, even some brand new ones don't.

Some of the SiriusXM radios that are added into cars (non-factory) will have Extra as well.

The games in the 190's would be available on any radio, but are game programming only.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.35.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.35.22 AM.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 239

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts