Howard Stern

DonOnLI

Original poster
May 11, 2021
Long Island
After many years of having the XM Select package I was recently forced to upgrade to the All Access package in order to get MLB. On All Access I now get Howard Stern , my question is what time is he actually live ?

112 episodes a year. Look for 2 weeks off around July 4th, Xmas.
His weeks are pretty much the same every year. Sunmer vacations do vary.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Reactions: dishdude
112 episodes a year. Look for 2 weeks off around July 4th, Xmas.
His weeks are pretty much the same every year. Sunmer vacations do vary.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
He takes alot more time off than 2 weeks..112 episodes is about 2 a week

He takes alot more time off than 2 weeks..112 episodes is about 2 a week
Any week that has a holiday, like Memorial Day, he takes the week off, plus 3 weeks at the end of December into January

I thought he said he was only missing 12 shows.
This is what was reported-

The reported $500-million deal shook out at $100m a year - but news that the new contract includes a two-month vacation from his already-reduced, three day a week schedule sent some fans into a spiral.

This means Stern won’t be on air from the end of June until Labor Day.

Speaking on his contract, Stern said: “When this last contract was up, I took a look at my life and was like well OK, maybe it’s time,”

“But when they (SiriusXM) came up with this plan of instead of doing 112 shows, do 100, I thought OK I could do that and I can still be connected to my fans.”

Reactions: Howard Simmons
They really wanted him to renew if they gave him such a huge perk to take the summer off while working 3 days a week from home making 100 million a year.

They really wanted him to renew if they gave him such a huge perk to take the summer off while working 3 days a week from home making 100 million a year.
Wow. I fail to see the attraction. What do you guys see in him?

Reactions: Jimbo