HR-22 season recording problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

terry1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
:mad:I had set up my HR-22 to record all first run episodes of Crash on Starz.Well it was going along great then about 2/3 thru the season it skipped,did not,record two new episodes in a row.I figured that maybe it was a glitch that would not happen again.
I was watching WE network,that right WE,I saw a Hopkins episode and deceided to record all episodes, first run and reruns("BOTH").Well it would not record anything but first runs,I know for a fact because I would see the edisodes on my guide and actualy watch them live.
Just recently I noticed a doc on the trials of Ted Haggard on HBO; so I decieded to record all, if more than one episode,first run.Well it recorded it every time it was on.After ten times,I gave it a chance to redeem it's self,I cancelled the series.
Any one else having similar problems?

try to hit the menu button and select manage recordings. Check the to-do list to see if a program will record. also check the prioritizer option and see what can be done in there. The only other thing I can say is to reset you receiver to the factory defaults. hit menu-setup-system setup-reset-reset everything. but by doing this you will lose all your recorded programs and would need to set everthing up again.

Thanks"dtvpimp'' for the input.All though I had the above mentioned programs set to record,they were did not apear on my "TO DO " list.
I don't believe the priority of the program(s) will come into play unless the HR-22 has to make a choice,then it will record the most/highest priority program.
Still wondering:cool:

I had a similar problem with my hr-21 last week.
It seemed to take a few days for the receiver to parse through the guide data and figure out what it was going to record. Hopefully time solves the problem for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)