HR-23 RF REMOTE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

menos2

Original poster
Aug 29, 2008
Colonial Beach, VA
One more question, just activated my new HR23 HDDVR. Could someone tell me if this model is RF remote capable. The Remote that came with it is RF, Has the FCC Sticker on the back. The remote model is RC65R. During setup, I tried switching from IR to RF but it would not allow me to do so. IR works OK but would like to have RF. Any ideas, Thanks, Mike.

One more question, just activated my new HR23 HDDVR. Could someone tell me if this model is RF remote capable. The Remote that came with it is RF, Has the FCC Sticker on the back. The remote model is RC65R. During setup, I tried switching from IR to RF but it would not allow me to do so. IR works OK but would like to have RF. Any ideas, Thanks, Mike.

Switching to RF mode is two stage process, receiver and then remote. In the process, just after you switch the receiver to RF mode, the receiver and remote will no longer communicate with each other, because ones in RF mode, while the other is still in IR mode. To switch remote to rf mode:

1. dtv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 6 1
4. press CH UP
5. enter the last 6 digits of the Receiver ID#(RID), found on a sticker in the access card compartment
6. press SELECT

Don't do the above steps without having the receiver in RF mode!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts