HR 24 guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

naccoachbob

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2007
Nacogdoches, Tx
2 questions. First, I looked ahead to Fri nite, and my guide info hasn't populated. I did this about 2-3 hrs after service was initiated on my D* account. How can I re-load or update my guide info to get the 14 days I think I should have?
Second, the guide only shows 1 1/2 hours worth of programming. Can it be changed to show 3 hours, like the E* guide shows?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bob

2 questions. First, I looked ahead to Fri nite, and my guide info hasn't populated. I did this about 2-3 hrs after service was initiated on my D* account. How can I re-load or update my guide info to get the 14 days I think I should have?
Second, the guide only shows 1 1/2 hours worth of programming. Can it be changed to show 3 hours, like the E* guide shows?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bob

1. Give it time, it takes 24 hours to populate the 14 days, however when it is first populated/ set up, it gives you a day or so right away.
Your looking for info on This Friday ? Check it again in an hour or so, or in the morning, I'm sure it will be there by morning.

This is the way it works so it's normal, a small amount right away and the rest within 24 hours.

2. No way to make more hours available that I know of, however, the right black arrow button will move you forward as far as you want. (thats populated.)

Also, the Red - and Green + buttons when your in the guide will move you 12 hours ahead and behind, (back to current time). This is the easy way to jump ahead, there are a few others that you can do, but I don't use them enough to know them off the top of my head.
I think you can go to a particular DATE too.

Thanks, Jimbo.
I had pretty much guessed that it took a bit of time to fill out all the data for 2 weeks.
And, sigh, I was just hoping that it would show 3 hours worth.
Much appreciated.
Bob

Thanks, Jimbo.
I had pretty much guessed that it took a bit of time to fill out all the data for 2 weeks.
And, sigh, I was just hoping that it would show 3 hours worth.
Much appreciated.
Bob

NP.... :)
It will fill in, in plenty of time for you to set up stuff for Friday.

Also, if you want to setup recordings, you can always go online and setup recordings from DirecTV's website, either at Good TV. Better TV. DIRECTV. or (my preferred method) m.directv.com for a simplified interface--works on your PC or cell phone.

To see more hours forward for a channel.
Press the left arrow which will highlight the channel in the left column.
Then press Info. This will then give you a display of the shows in a list format.

Thanks everyone, I had read up on some of that in the manual, but was hoping for the 3 hour display - kinda helps me plan the whole evening.
Much appreciated, all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts