HR-34 HMC Running Bug Reports, Fixes and Workarounds Official Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DVDDAD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Huntington, Long Island, NY
Got the HR-34 and as expected, it's a little buggy. I thought I'd start a thread to consolidate all bugs/fixes/workarounds in one thread. I'll start:

1. It losses 30skip once a day. Everyday since I've had the HR-34 I've had to re-enter the 30skip keyword search, as every morning it seems to revert to 30slip on its own.

2. Cinema on Demand isn't available. You can work around this by setting up a favorites list and adding channel 1100 to it.

3. I have three HR-24's that see the programs that I've recorded on the HR-34, that cannot be played back on any of the HR-24's. After being on the phone with tech support and having them send a tech on a rollback, I was told that even with the SWM16 I was limited to 8 tuners max and unless I wanted to disconnect one tuner from each of the HR-24's, I'd have to live with this.

4. Although it's not a bug, where's the HD-GUI? At least get us a CE release this weekend and give me Pandora too!

If you guys see any more bugs or know of fixes or workarounds let's keep them in one thread to make it easier for all to find.

Bug reports are part of the CE program. Lets keep any reporting to the CE threads.

They aren't going to use any bug reports from the current national release, they are well underway on a new release that has the HD interface and fixes many bugs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)