HR22 tuner problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baucomrj

Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
I am having trouble getting both tuners to work on my HR22 receiver. I have a Oval 3LNB dish with two coax lines coming into living room. Both lines have a good signal but it will not setup as a "dual tuner" for some reason. Do I need the new slim line dish in order to use dual tuner feature? Not sure what I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciated..thanks

P.S. I am running both lines direct with no multi-switch, splitter, etc.

man.. this is pissing me off!! When I run system test it sees tuner 1 and tuner 2 both with good signals. When I'm recording and try to change channel it says conflict with live tv and I have to stop recording to watch another channel. I have dish setup as 3LNB/multiswitch/ single tuner. Their is no option for dual tuner with multi-switch option?? If I set to 3LNB/SWM/dual tuner I cannot get a signal. What am I doing wrong??

Wait do you have a Slimline Dish with a 3LNB SWM? or a PhaseIII Dish with the 3 feed horns?

I have a Oval 3NLB dish probably about 4 yrs old. I receive some HD in the 100's only. But I cannot use the dual tuner option for some reason.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts