HR22 tuner problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

baucomrj

Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
I am having trouble getting both tuners to work on my HR22 receiver. I have a Oval 3LNB dish with two coax lines coming into living room. Both lines have a good signal but it will not setup as a "dual tuner" for some reason. Do I need the new slim line dish in order to use dual tuner feature? Not sure what I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciated..thanks

P.S. I am running both lines direct with no multi-switch, splitter, etc.

man.. this is pissing me off!! When I run system test it sees tuner 1 and tuner 2 both with good signals. When I'm recording and try to change channel it says conflict with live tv and I have to stop recording to watch another channel. I have dish setup as 3LNB/multiswitch/ single tuner. Their is no option for dual tuner with multi-switch option?? If I set to 3LNB/SWM/dual tuner I cannot get a signal. What am I doing wrong??

Wait do you have a Slimline Dish with a 3LNB SWM? or a PhaseIII Dish with the 3 feed horns?

I have a Oval 3NLB dish probably about 4 yrs old. I receive some HD in the 100's only. But I cannot use the dual tuner option for some reason.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts