One RSN switched to 24/7 HD on 10/29

Status
Please reply by conversation.
bored1.gif

LOL, the thing about this is on some of these RSN the games are the only thing ever shown in HD. I know YES, SNY, NESN and some others have some other HD programing, but a lot of the smaller market FSNs only have HD programming for the games.

It certainly has been a whirlwind day, with the rollout of this new full time RSN. It brings back memories of that massive roll-out a few months back where we got Planet Green and ABC Family both on the very same day!

D11 and National HD ..... practically the 8th wonder of the world.

:hatsoff:

Jeff

It certainly has been a whirlwind day, with the rollout of this new full time RSN. It brings back memories of that massive roll-out a few months back where we got Planet Green and ABC Family both on the very same day!

D11 and National HD ..... practically the 8th wonder of the world.

:hatsoff:

Jeff

I'm a Celtics fan and am extremely happy about this. For those who are not so excited.... it's better than nothing.

This is kind of off subject, but if you order the "Sports Pack" ($12 add on) from Directv, do you receive all of the HD RSN's?

So at least you can watch "non-pro sports" in upconverted SD, right? Also I assume if your local pro team is playing on a SD version of a game you can watch it on the "HD" channel and watch it in upconverted SD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts