Status
Please reply by conversation.

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
Anyone having problems with the apps from time to time? Not loading?

Either going there off menu, or just a click of the right arrow....All I get is, Checking connection, then loading apps along bottom....and nothing after that on the screen...
Yep iternet conection just fine and tested....

Any thoughts?

I get them to come up but when i click on one i get a faint error message at the top of the screen something about server or file not found. happens on both hr-44 and hr-24
any perticular app or all of them ?

I am currently getting Apps not available at the moment, please try again later.

Also checked to see that the internet is connected, it is, I d/l something from 1002

Yep. My apps aren't working either with the HR44. Hit menu, says connected. Every time I hit the right arrow it says, connection lost. When I reconnect, it says apps not available.

S~

OK,

Someone at the "other" site with the same issue called D* support and was told that wired is no longer supported, only wireless. That seems ridiculous. I'm wired for a reason. Apps are now working, but I have to connect every single time to get there. They are not working on the clients, as network is only controllable from the HR44.

S~

Well, I just tried again when I saw the replies here, my Apps ARE now working.
Fwiw, I'm using my HR44 and its running Wireless.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)